Lawyers in Brisbane Adelaide Street (4000)
Lawyers in Brisbane Adelaide Street are highly qualified jurists and work - as opposed to notaries or state attorneys - in the interest of their clients only. Their broad experience and knowledge allow attorneys to support their clients in a wide range of legal affairs.
Areas of responsibility of Brisbane Adelaide Street lawyers
- Individual counseling (general legal advice, information about judicial enforceability personal custom)
- Representation towards third parties (authorities, employers, landlords, courts)
- Prevention of processes (cost avoidance through extrajudicial regulations)
- Contract design (contractual arrangements in business-affairs)
For specific and very complex issues you should contact specialised lawyers
- employment in Brisbane Central
- family and marriage
- business and contract design
Have a look at our directory to find lawyers in the area of Brisbane Adelaide Street and their contact information (name, address, phone, email).